Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yeah David Cook!

That's right! I am a David COOK fan! I have always thought he rocked, I even have a witness that can attest to the fact that I said he was a sleeper back in the top 24. ( Gina where's my girl at?) I think Cook is the whole package deal. I am happy to see that this year the Tween scene did not pick the winner. Nothing against Archuleta, but really I think the better David won tonight. I am a very happy AI fan right now. This means I can watch next year. Yeah Me!

4 comments:

B said...

WAHOO WAHOO!! I'M RIGHT ON BOARD WITH YA SISTA!!! I WAS TOTALLY EXCITED LAST NIGHT TOO AND DEFINITELY AGREE THAT THE BETTER DAVID WON. I THINK HE WAS IN THE RIGHT PLACE IN HIS HEAD AND WAS READY FOR THE CAREER JUMP. LOVE HIM LOVE HIM

ps. don't foget to wish mr. poopypants happy bday.

Anonymous said...

He definately has the greatest potential, and the best at making the songs his own! Truly unique!

Gina said...

Okay... I am so DONE with AI! It is time for So You Think You Can Dance! Woo Hoo! That is real talent. Anyone can karaoke! (in fact, you Ms. Randi can sing some pretty wicked karaoke!)

Did you see that wicked "popper" dancer at the end of the show last night! That is just SICK!

Vicky said...

The best man won. Finally a rocker!!! Now hopefully while he is under contract they don't mess up his style with pop!!!!