Monday, May 12, 2008

Plumb

So, while out running some errands today, this song came on the radio ( 95.5 for those in Austin). I had never heard it before but I could not get it out of my head. When I got home I looked up the radio station and found the song on their playlist. It is called "In My Arms" by Plumb. It is playing right now! I looked up their website and found out they are a Christian Rock Band. This album is not at all rock, however. It has a Sarah McLachlan feel to it. It is wonderful! I have listened to every track and I posted my two favorites on my playlist. The lyrics are amazing! For all those moms out there, these two songs are heart warming. If youa re not yet a Mom they are still moving. I am buying this CD tommorow. It has truly been a long time since a song or album has hit me so hard. I find it refreshing! Thought I would share my fabulous find!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds great i want it! can you bring out your favorite cd's to utah? maybe we can do a little trade.