Thursday, May 29, 2008
Tai Chi Guy!
Okay, so it is time for something a little lighter coming up out of my blog! So, I will tell you about my friend I can only refer to as, Tai Chi Guy. Tai Chi Guy and I have become friends over a gradual time period. I began running in October, and around January we changed our route to go by the park in my neighborhood. Every morning Melissa (my running partner), and I would begin our run at the same time everyday. Everyday we would pass the park and see this Asian guy doing Tai Chi in the park. ( Much more relaxing then my running.) I then started noticing him walking at least 2 other times a day. One day after our run, we saw him walking home down my street, I was so excited to know that he lives on my street! He lives 5 or 6 houses down from me. Melissa and I have been waving at him every morning while we are on our run for months now, and he waves and nods his head at us. He makes me ridiculously happy. There is something very peaceful for me to see Tai Chi Guy every morning and later in the afternoon walking the neighborhood. Melissa and I will have to start running earlier in the morning now and I will miss seeing Tai Chi Guy. My goal is to find out his name. I think I have met his Son and his Grandson before. I really can not put into words how much I love the Tai Chi Guy, it is a silly little thing but it makes be tremendously happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how cool, and he even lives on your street, what are the odds?
It sounds a little creepy to me that a guy doing Tai Chi makes you tremendously happy. But hey if the little things in life do it for you then hooray for you!!!
I hope you don't find out his name. I think the "Tai Chi Guy" is kind of mysterious and cool!
Post a Comment