Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Toyota FJ Cruiser

Paul brought home a Toyota FJ in Big Bird yellow on Monday night. I have wanted him to bring one of these home FOREVER! I love it! I like my cars big, bold, and rugged. This is the whole package. It is fun to drive, and the gas milage is crap. It is my dream car. Too bad with gas at almost $4.00 a gallon I can't afford to fill the thing. Dang President!

( don't leave comments about the President not being responsible, I know there are about 1000 people on that list, but I don't care, I'm blamming him! Just so you know he is also responsible for the endangerment of the bald eagle, manatee, and the emperor penquin, Global Warming, the writers strike, Trumps hair, my shin splints, and my dirty kitchen.)

6 comments:

Jer and Jacquie O said...

That's a beautiful vehicle! Tell me you wear shades when you drive it.
Now as for the president and your dirty kitchen: if you were a better mormon stepford wife, then we would never be having this problem!

Gina said...

I blame President Bush for my big butt!

B said...

K i know i'm also speaking for Em.........I'M SOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!
I have wanted one of those forever too, ever since em first asked i had ever seen one then proceded to point them out everywhere. I like the blue one or the dard cherry one...ooooooooo you are in trouble. i'm not blaming that on the pres. that's all pollywog's fault. take it buddy take it!!! :)
love you! :) :)

B said...

btw, while your cruiser is yellow, your sis in law is green! heehee

Anonymous said...

alright, now you don't need to go braggin about it :) jk. Love it. Kel has less than 24 months til his own demos start! yeah, except in CO wives can't drive them. Bummer where going to have to move again.

Lizzy said...

now that is fun. doug likes these a lot too.