Today was Sierra's last day of school. She has had a great time this year in 2nd
grade. She has become a better reader, a better speller, a better writer, and she has improved on her math skills. She has made so many friends and she has maintained friendships with kids from her 1st grade class. Sierra has loved her teacher, Ms. Zurovetz. Ms. Zurovetz was great and she really loved and respected our kids.
I must say that I am ready for summer! I am ready for lazy days, sleeping in (on the days I won't be running) and playing at the pool.
grade. She has become a better reader, a better speller, a better writer, and she has improved on her math skills. She has made so many friends and she has maintained friendships with kids from her 1st grade class. Sierra has loved her teacher, Ms. Zurovetz. Ms. Zurovetz was great and she really loved and respected our kids.I must say that I am ready for summer! I am ready for lazy days, sleeping in (on the days I won't be running) and playing at the pool.
I have really enjoyed watching Sierra grow over the year. You can see all the growt
h that has occurred this year in the pictures. The one in pink was taken on the 1st day of school, and the one in blue was taken just a few moments
before this post was in existence.
I love you Sierra! Congratulations on your 2nd grade year. Now I have 12 weeks to wrap my head around the fact that you are in the 3rd grade- I'm going to need it!
* Sierra selected the song for your enjoyment!
h that has occurred this year in the pictures. The one in pink was taken on the 1st day of school, and the one in blue was taken just a few momentsbefore this post was in existence.
I love you Sierra! Congratulations on your 2nd grade year. Now I have 12 weeks to wrap my head around the fact that you are in the 3rd grade- I'm going to need it!
* Sierra selected the song for your enjoyment!
2 comments:
Congratulations Sierra! We are very proud of you for making it through Grade 2!
Enjoy your summer!
Nice song choice! Anna loves it too.
Wow! It is amazing how fast they grow! Sierra, you're adorable. Have a super fun summer!
Post a Comment