I told a story a while ago of my hunt for a Teletubbies Video. I am not even lying when I say that not even 3 weeks after having securing the dang thing we had a Purple Dino Invasion, aka. Barney! He has completely taken over Logan, he has a love affair with the purple guy. I don't mind. However, I would just like to say that I watched Barney with my Brother back in the day, so I can actually make the following comment: I liked the old format and voice SO much better! I miss the little kids all hanging off of Barney, smiling their " I can't believe I am dancing with a puppet" smiles. Priceless, people!Also, Logan has begun the Thomas the Train phase. Can I just say I am totally excited about this. When I found out I was having a boy all I could think of was- " I can't wait for him to like Thomas the Train." I now find myself singing all the time- "they're two, they're four, they're six, they're eight, hauling cars and shunting freight. " I don't really know what that means-but it's catchy!
All I can say is thank goodness for PBS Kids. Maybe I will actually donate at this year's telethon.
Let's be serious-
I won't!

2 comments:
You crack me up, I have a hard time being in the same room as barney. Actually I think that it's just the kids that have a hard time acting. Thomas is awesome though! Love it!
Oh this is a day to celebrate! Thomas is all that! Wesley is forever in love with that train. Lots of fun is coming your way, that's for sure!
Post a Comment