Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tired of Being Sick!

Logan has had a fever for the last 2 days! He is tired, ornery, and whiny. The trifecta of pleasant-ness! All he wants is to snuggle and sleep. This would be fun except that he wants me to be holding him the entire time. This means my house is disgusting, I have dishes piled in the sink, laundry taking over my bathroom, and I will not even discuss the amount of crap I have to vacuum off my floor. But, alas this is what my Mom gig is all about. I turn in my mommy hat for a 24 hour, round the clock, nurses hat. I can not wait for this to be over. I am tired of Logan being sick and tired!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Anna has been sick too! Choochie La Goo Goo and her have been kissing again? It is fun with the want to cuddle ALL the time... but there is a point you just want them back to their old selves.