Logan is Weened! It is true. I only nursed this kid for 19 1/2 months. I nursed Sierra for 21 months. This is good, I am letting go- no getting fed up and kicking them off- earlier. I did it about a week ago but didn't want to type anything until it was official. I think I am safe now. I would do a cartwheel if I was ever able to do one. I just want to say it is an amazing feeling to get dressed in the morning knowing you will not have to dress yourself again. That, and regular bras are amazing! Oh, how I love a supportive bra! Happy Happy! Day! Also, Logan has turned into this crazy, funny, get into EV-ER-E-THING kid. He is nutty. I am blaming it all on his father! I can because he is not here to defend himself, and I have this picture as evidence of his I am being silly and I know it face! I love this kid. It is a good thing because I love his Dad too. Wow! That could be awkward!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Free at Last!
Logan is Weened! It is true. I only nursed this kid for 19 1/2 months. I nursed Sierra for 21 months. This is good, I am letting go- no getting fed up and kicking them off- earlier. I did it about a week ago but didn't want to type anything until it was official. I think I am safe now. I would do a cartwheel if I was ever able to do one. I just want to say it is an amazing feeling to get dressed in the morning knowing you will not have to dress yourself again. That, and regular bras are amazing! Oh, how I love a supportive bra! Happy Happy! Day! Also, Logan has turned into this crazy, funny, get into EV-ER-E-THING kid. He is nutty. I am blaming it all on his father! I can because he is not here to defend himself, and I have this picture as evidence of his I am being silly and I know it face! I love this kid. It is a good thing because I love his Dad too. Wow! That could be awkward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well Girly, I must say CONGRATULATIONS! You just go ahead and enjoy your newfound freedom enough for the both of us...And do me a favor: Wear a full-out, zip up the back dress to church on Sunday just to celebrate!
Okay... why does he look like Chuckie in this pic? I guess he was just bitter to be off the nip?
Post a Comment