
Okay, so while in Texas you can also pet a Zebra- while being eaten by a deer off camera!
Here is Paul, Logan, Ashley and Sierra driving a coach. YEE HAW!
I don't know about ya'll but when you are at a fair you eat Funnel Cake, and Roasted Corn. All I can say is check and double check!
Sierra and Ashley with some cowboys! Well, cardboard cowboys. Those are some mighty pertty ladies!
Well, that sums up the photos but not the fun! I won Logan a huge Elmo doll and Paul and the girls saw some freaky animals with two heads, noses, or bodies, 5 and 6 legs or one eye! Sierra and Ashley rode a ferris wheel for the "first time of their lives." And then we went and ate dinner at Chuck E Cheese. All I can say is it was a blast. It was an amazing Day and I hope that it will be an equally amazing year for Sierra.

2 comments:
That looks like such a fun trip. And let me just add a yeehaw to the funnel cakes too, but they are even better with strawberry or blueberry. I'm just saying....
Can I just say that I have a huge craving for funnel cakes right now. mmm those look good!
Post a Comment