The last few days I have been on a Quest. I have called everyone I know asking for advice, I have been on the Internet, I have even looked at the dosage and age recommendations on the back of Metamucil. They have all recommended one thing- Prune Juice. Now, many of you have suggested that I use this magical drink on my Son but he would have none of it. For days I have been mixing it with all sorts of liquids. Well, the other day it worked. I have found that a solution of 1/2 prune juice, 1/2 fruit punch works splendidly. And, I am happy to report that I have won! Yesterday Logan had a run of the mill, didn't cry in pain, poo! I have slayed the constipation dragon. Thanks Sunsweet!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
My Quest for Softer Poo!
The last few days I have been on a Quest. I have called everyone I know asking for advice, I have been on the Internet, I have even looked at the dosage and age recommendations on the back of Metamucil. They have all recommended one thing- Prune Juice. Now, many of you have suggested that I use this magical drink on my Son but he would have none of it. For days I have been mixing it with all sorts of liquids. Well, the other day it worked. I have found that a solution of 1/2 prune juice, 1/2 fruit punch works splendidly. And, I am happy to report that I have won! Yesterday Logan had a run of the mill, didn't cry in pain, poo! I have slayed the constipation dragon. Thanks Sunsweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you didn't call me!!! i would have told you to try some chlorophyll........or prune juice. we like both, and congrats on you slaying. we have had to concur that particular dragon a few times in this fam too.
Yay for soft poo! Who knew 10 years ago that you'd be sharing such a dilemma on a world wide publication? No need to feel inhibited, mothers everywhere are nodding in a congratulatory manner. YAY, LOGAN!
And there you have it! I offer the congratulations that only a mom can offer and only a mom can understand!
Love jacquie
Ok lets get real. You and Paul and I know Kurt is the real professional about poo. He is descriptive about every aspect of it. I am sure he can give you a few pointers.
Post a Comment