I have recently discovered Jack Johnson. I have his music playing on my blog, right now! That's right- you like what you hear- go get this CD. I must tell you that I have to thank my friend Lizzy Whitman for introducing me to Jack. (I now refer to him on a first name basis.) I love hearing the music she has on her blog. She has great muscial taste. Similar to mine and all. I had heard Jack's music before from the Curious George Soundtrack, but nothing else. He is fantastic! So, since I had nothing else to blog about I thought I would let you know to check out my new pal-Jack Johnson. Hopefully I will have something more interesting for all you imaginary people that read my blog in a few days!

2 comments:
I can not say much for his music. I have never heard him before. However, I must say he has an awesome cover. I am sure you know what I am talking about Randi. That tree is beautiful. Who couldn't make beautiful music without a beautiful tree.
i can't wait to make you a mix cd of the rest of his awesome music. i am glad that i could lead you to him ;)
by the way, yes - it's 2am (after book club) i don't know what was in that cake, man -- but i can't sleep!
Post a Comment