Sunday, March 2, 2008
In Awe
So, I have been thinking a lot lately about Women. Especially the Women that surround me. I have realized that I am surrounded by a lot of Women. By the time I count my family, my friends, church, Sierra's school, - well that is a lot of Women. And I love them all. I am amazed at all of there individual strength, determination, patience, love, kindness, integrity, etc. I have had the experience a lot lately where I have been bowled over by the feeling of awe and amazement that these are the women that I get to spend time with. I love all of you! I am a better wife, mother, sister, friend, and person because of all of you. How amazing all of you are to me. I don't think that we has women think of the impact that we have on others in our lives. I think that sometimes we get caught up in our day to day routines and we forget all the people that we touch. I think that sometimes we as women forget our value. Sometimes we forget our impact, the power that we have to make a change. So, let me say Thank You. Thanks for reminding me that being a women is a wonderful thing. Thanks for helping me want to be better me. Thanks for being my family. Thanks for being my friends. Thanks for being you, and in being you helping me be a better me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
randi i love you! and i want you to know that you are that way for me. i know that if i need and understanging sounding board i can give you a jingle. you are absolutely titilating!:)heehee thank you for being you and helping me be a better me.
i tried to get out of jon what you two talked about tonight when you called, but all he would say is that when you two talk it's never about anything! I love it.
I can't help be in awe of you...I think you have two brains! I wish that I could think things out as well as you.
It's nice to know that we all rely on each other, then we don't feel so alone. Thanks for being there...
Post a Comment