As many of you know my Mom has been training for some time to run the Marathon in Rome, Italy. She ran the marathon last weekend and she FINISHED! I am so proud of her. She not only finished the 26 mile marathon but she did it in 5 hours and 30 minutes. ( As a side note I think Katie Holmes, aka. Mrs. Tom Cruise, ran the New York marathon in 5hr. 30min. too!) The marathon route was amazing as well. They started at the Colosseum and ran past all the major landmarks in Rome. This is a picture that my Dad sent me of my Mom running in the Piazza Navarro, 7 kilometers from the finish. I have no idea how many miles, feet, yards or inches that is, but I could not be prouder. I have watched my Mom accomplish a lot. All I can say is she is amazing. She is truly an inspiration to me and to my whole family. She is my best friend. I love talking to her and I love being with her. I can not wait for her to get back and show us pictures of all the amazing things they did and saw! I am just so proud of my Mom! I had to share! I love you Mom, you rock!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Campione!
As many of you know my Mom has been training for some time to run the Marathon in Rome, Italy. She ran the marathon last weekend and she FINISHED! I am so proud of her. She not only finished the 26 mile marathon but she did it in 5 hours and 30 minutes. ( As a side note I think Katie Holmes, aka. Mrs. Tom Cruise, ran the New York marathon in 5hr. 30min. too!) The marathon route was amazing as well. They started at the Colosseum and ran past all the major landmarks in Rome. This is a picture that my Dad sent me of my Mom running in the Piazza Navarro, 7 kilometers from the finish. I have no idea how many miles, feet, yards or inches that is, but I could not be prouder. I have watched my Mom accomplish a lot. All I can say is she is amazing. She is truly an inspiration to me and to my whole family. She is my best friend. I love talking to her and I love being with her. I can not wait for her to get back and show us pictures of all the amazing things they did and saw! I am just so proud of my Mom! I had to share! I love you Mom, you rock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, I am SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO impressed! Now I know why you are so amazing, because your mother is an inspiring woman! I couldn't get through 26 miles in 5 1/2 days let alone 5 1/2 hours. Way to go Mom!
Post a Comment