Friday, April 24, 2009

Mr. Independent

Logan got himself a snack today while I was doing the dishes. He used his handy-dandy step stool, climbed up to the counter, picked out his treat of choice, and plopped himself on the couch for some chomp time.
Sometimes when your child is 2 1/2 you just have to laugh.....

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

He's so awesome!!!

Erin said...

Almost as good as my baby powder episode... kids... (sigh)

Liz said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!

nikkicrumpet said...

He eats like his grandma! Sheesh how does your mom stay so skinny when she eats like a boatload of sailors! I guess all that running pays off!

Katie Evans said...

yum! Good choice, Logan.

Lizzy said...

Now, that's just smart.

Lindsey! said...

I was talking to my mom a couple of days ago and she told me you lived here! We need to get together for lunch ASAP!

Anonymous said...

Got any swiss cheese to go with that hloe-filled bread?