
This is at the beginning, doesn't he look like a poster child for excellent time out procedure! My plan is working!! Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

At 1 minute! His migration has begun, he is testing the limits of the dot. But his body is still on the rug, so I proceed to ignore the behavior. At his point I am still VERY pleased with my self. My tactic is working, and I am feeling like I have outsmarted, outwit and outplayed my 2 year old. Mommy is not getting voted off THIS island tonight!

Okay, here is the WHAT THE CRAP!?! moment. This is at 1:55. He has 5 seconds left and I turn around, because I am straightening up in the same room, and find this. He is clearly "not on the dot" the way that I had intended, but he is still "technically" on the dot. Notice the clearly placed elbow, and side.
Mommy, the Island has spoken!
5 comments:
Great job on the timeouts, super mom! I am so proud of you on the run, isn't running grand?! And I love Logan's room. It is absolutely the cutest cowboy room I have ever seen. My number one favorite feature is the flags that flank the window. Handsdown, best idea ever!
I love that Choochi tests the limits... that is why we love him so! Good idea with the rug!
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can,,,,, Just keep telling yourself that. Maybe some day it will come true. lol I do love the rug idea.
As far as your bathing in Santaqueen fry sause, just please don't eat it afterwards. That's all I ask.
I wish you could come to Utah when your mom and Erin are here, but to be realistic could Utah handle ALL of you????
LOL....it looks like the child is testing the limits. I think I still have my money on the mommy winning...but I think the odds just got a little closer than they were lol. Nice idea with the rug. Maybe a free form shape would work better than a circle hehehe
Hey good idea! we are having timeout issues here too. maybe we are gonna have to try that tactic. we are having to do standing timeouts b/c sitting ones lead to falling asleep. he is to darn cute though, especially with the whole loaf of bread
Post a Comment