I have located the Devil.
He is sly, and has been strengthening his hold on me for the last few weeks. Every time I walk into a room that he is in I am drawn to him like a magnet. He is EVIL. I do not like him. He is addictive, seductive, and I can not stop touching him.
I feel as a friend I must reveal his secret identity...
Behold the DEVIL...

Sierra received this little monster on Christmas, I had no interest in the little bugger until after her birthday, He knew how to entice me into his clutches.
Sierra bought this...
and as any self-respecting child of the 80's can tell you, this game is THE BOMB.COM!
Sierra was having trouble with it, so she asked if I would help.....one month and a defeated game later I am happy to say that I can now begin my repentance process.
It will be long, and hard.
I am feeling the effects of withdrawal already.
(Stupid Devil)
Unfortunately, Paul has not been so lucky....
4 comments:
Just wait till you try the new DSi...its even more evil.
Haha, yes, video games are the devil! We don't have any! (Yet, I am sure the kids will demand them eventually!) Luckily Whit thinks they are a big waste of time, too. I am a child of the 80s though and I am sure I would get sucked in, too. Glad to hear from you on my blog. Feel free to email me--whidget@gmail.com! I added you to my list. :-)
Bridget
Two words Brain Age. Can't stop playing.
Oh yeah! We have 2 at this house. Jon wanted xbox 360 for christmas a couple of years ago but I didn't like the games that came with it and you could only play with one person unless you bought another controller. For the price of that system I got 2 DSs, a carry case and 6 games. Now he can take one when he goes on his jobs and we can play each other, and they have savannah appropriate games. we love ours, and yes...brain age and brain age 2 ROCK! but you are so right, they are the DEVIL, can't tell ya how many late nights.....
Post a Comment