Monday, November 1, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Halloween was great this year!

Logan wanted to be Shamu. {shocking}




















and Sierra decided on Big Bird.

The cutest little animals out there!

Happy Halloween!

As a note: I did make Logan's costume. I did not make Sierra's costume this year.

3 comments:

Christa said...

Logan's costume looks awesome! Good job Randi! I fully expect him to be wearing it next time he comes to my house for playgroup. And don't forget his giant Shamu stuffed animal :-)

The Jen said...

2 things.

1. Your kid's costumes are awesome and Logan cracks me up.

2. That nasty friend on facebook. Don't de-friend him. Just "hide" his comments. If you hover over the top right corner the word "hide" will appear with an "x" box. Click "x", select to always hide said friend and his nasty comments will be gone forever and he will never be the wiser :)

Oh wait, 3.

3. Why aren't we facebook friends?!?

Erin said...

I would like to be Willy next year. Can we start looking at fabric asap?!?