I haven't blogged in a while.
I've been tired.
I've been nauseous.
I've been hormonal.
Luckily 2 out of 3 have passed.
I'm in my 12th week of pregnancy and finally feeling like I may be able to eat a full meal without wanting to donate it to the porcelain god.
I am so happy to be exiting my first trimester. The 2nd trimester is always my favorite!
We will find out the sex of the baby the end of January, sometime around Paul's birthday!
Until then, we are just beyond grateful and excited for Baby Ostler #3 to make it's appearance some time around June 10, 2011!
4 comments:
YAY how exciting. My last pregnancy was terrible I was so deathly ill, hope yours passes soon and congratulations!!!
Eeeee!!! Congrats Randi! That is awesome!! If you have a shower, please make sure I'm invited! I feel like it's been forever since I've seen you all!
Congratulations - I'm very excited for you and your cute family! (I'm finally able to get on your blog without getting error messages from internet explorer - I don't know what that was about. I ascribe it to one of the great mysteries of life and breathe a sigh of relief that it seems to have abated.)
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment