Friday, July 17, 2009

Marathon Man!

Today, Paul signed up to run the Houston Half Marathon on January 17th 2010! He will be running with my Dad, Mom, Sister Erin, Cousin Elyse, Veronique, and a whole lotta other people. Registration opened today and it is already SOLD OUT!!! I am so proud of him for setting this goal for himself...I know that he will do a great job...as will the rest of the fam!... I can't wait to run with Paul as he trains to run this race! We had a blast when he ran with me for the 10K! OH! and Brock and I are going to kick some major trash cheering them on from the side-lines!

P.S. Leave Paul your ideas for songs he can load onto his ipod to help him train and also run on the big day!!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

You rock, Paul! We're stoked to run with you... Well, follow behind you.... gasping for air.... Love you guys!!

Christa said...

Cake--The Distance. Great running song.

Katie Evans said...

Wow!! You go Paul! That is awesome! Check out Jonathon's new cd for some running songs...
www.myspace.com/launchpointmusic (yep, I couldn't resist a little plug for the album. :) )

Randi--How is that every time you change the look of your blog it just keeps getting cuter and cuter?? Seriously, I'm a fan of your good taste!

Liz said...

Go Paul!!! Marathons and the like are soooo worth it. You'll love it. As far as good running songs, anything from Rocky is a must (good job, Randi!) and I'm sure you wouldn't dream of it, but I love me some Spice Girls!
"Sooo, I'll tell'ya what I want what I really, really want!"

Anonymous said...

paul? marathon? man, wish i could see that?

and randi, stp throwing up all over the place it's just a camera...I'll let you hold it...