Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sierra's Big Surprise!

For over a month, my friend Vicky and I have been plotting to surprise our girls with a visit. Our girls have been inseparable since they were 4! To be completely honest, so have their parents. We haven't been able to see the "D's" for over a year and a half so when Vicky told me that her and Kirsti were going to visit I was SUPER EXCITED!! And since Vicky and I know how excited 9 year old girls can be we decided that we would keep it a secret until the day of the trip for BOTH of the girls... Kirsti found out at the airport checking in her luggage, and Sierra found out on the way to pick up the "D's" from the Airport! We had a great time and I will post pictures of the visit later but for now enjoy Sierra's BIG SURPRISE!!!"

1 comment:

B said...

yeah!! have fun! you are too cute for words you cute girlies