Monday, July 27, 2009

Logan's 3rd Birthday!

We were able to travel to Houston this last weekend to see family..and also to celebrate Logan's 3rd Birthday on Saturday!!! We had a really fun time...Logan was spoiled as always, and wasn't really sure what was going on. But, he did enjoy the presents, the candles, the cake, and the "B!" ( Bailey) Here are some of the highlights....
Fireman Logan!
The Traditional Ostler Family Ice Cream Cake! Yummy!
Showing off the goods!

Logan, you are a joy! I love your sweet spirit. I love your smooth, easy going nature. I love how you laugh at yourself, and constantly tell us how funny you are! I love how much you love us! I love how much you love your "B!" I love how much you still love Ka-chow, and your "ire-iters" ( fire fighters), and your "ighty-ashines" ( mighty machines). I love how every policeman, fireman, or ambulance is a "ire-ighter," and I love how you can spot them just like your dad can spot golf courses! I love when we sing songs together at night before bed. Your favorite song is "fun to do!", and I love that your favorite part is "giving a hug is fun to do, and giving a kiss is fun to do" ,and I LOVE that every time we sing it you have to give me hugs and kisses over and over..... I love YOU!!
Happy Birthday sweet boy!

3 comments:

Erin said...

It was awesome to see you guys! "B" loves her some Logan, too! Happy Birthday again, little guy! We love you guys! See ya soon!

B said...

oh my gosh 3! happy birthday cute guy. can't wait to see you all and have titillating conversations! :0)

Jer and Jacquie O said...

Happy Birthday Logan! That's insane! I can't believe he's three! Time flies when you live a million miles away! We are so excited for next week...Now that's what I'm talking about! We love you.