Yesterday was my 29th birthday! I love birthdays. But not for the reasons that you think. What I really love is the little things that people do to make you feel special.Paul, Logan and Sierra were amazing yesterday. They took me to Sea World, and on the way we stopped at one of my favorite places for breakfast, McDonalds! (Seriously, that Bacon, Egg, and Cheese biscuit is a culinary masterpiece!) When we got to S.W. we fed the dolphins and saw the sharks before heading over to the Water Park..we then saw the ski show, Shamu, and the Pirate Show before heading home. On the way home we stopped and had dinner at Chuy's! I could eat there every night. Paul and the kids were so sweet and thoughtful...it was a magical day!
When I arrived home, I arrived home to a answering machine full of songs, and well wishes from family and friends. And when I checked my email it was full of well wishers wishing me a Happy Birthday!
Today, my friend Mylie brought me over homemade cookies. Mindy brought me over sugar cookies, and Melissa brought me dinner. ( Yes! It was Chuys!)
Seriously, I LOVE BIRTHDAYS! I can not put into words how much it feels to have your family and friends take time out of their busy schedules to wish little ol' me a Happy Day! I feel loved! and THAT folks is what has made this the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!
p.s. Happy 30th Birthday to Kelly, my awesome Brother (technically in-law), who shares this day with me.. I hope you too had a great day!!!
6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm glad it was such a fun birthday. Live up your last year in your twenties! WooHoo! We LOVE you!
Happy Birthday! I am glad it was a good one. One year (the year after Jesse passed) no one (other than Whitney) wished me a Happy Birthday--not even my mom! She called to tell me something and I was like, Uh, It's my birthday today... Yeah, no one remembered! That's the OPPOSITE feeling!
Bridget
Well, I feel like it couldn't have been the BEST b-day ever b/c I didn't do anything...SORRY I feel horrible for not even calling!! No, but Im glad you had such a good day, you deserve the best I really really like you:) Will you go out with me? yes or no? Ok, thats a little weird, sorry. But happy late b-day!!
love ya!
I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday!
OH SOMEBODY HAD A BIRTHDAY, OUR DEAT LITTLE RANDI DEAR. DEAR FATHER IN HEAVEN BLESS HER THROUGHOUT THIS COMING YEAR. OH IT'S A VERY HAPPY DAY WHEN YOUR BIRTHDAY COMES EACH, SO WE SING THIS SPECIAL SONG TO YOU, TO BRING YOU JOY AND CHEER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEEAARRR RRAANNDDIII, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
WE LOVE YOU LIKE OUR LUGGAGE!!! AND THE SUN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!! :0) sorry it's late!
XOXOX,
JBSD
A Belated Happy Birthday! Glad you had such fun!
Post a Comment