Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tagged!

I was tagged by my friend Laura, twice, but I decided to do this one. I hope that is okay!

You are supposed to place a X next to any of the items that you have done!

( X ) Gone on a blind date. ( in college, with a really short guy named Nephi. I was miserable, I knew my roommate didn't like me, but then when she set me up with him and I realized that she HATED me!!! HEHE!!)

( ) Skipped school. ( My Mother would have KILLED me, literally! and yes she would have found out because she's magic like that!)

( ) Watched someone die.

( ) Been to Canada.

(X) Been to Mexico.

( ) Been to Florida. ( not yet but in May Paul and I are going to Disney World together for 6 days, with no children in celebration of our 10 year!! YEAH!!)

(X) Been on a plane.

(X) Been lost. ( In North Carolina when I was about 6 or 7 I got lost on a Battleship we were touring! I was so scared!)

(X) Been on the opposite side of the country. ( I have been to California, and New York, but I also lived in North Carolina and in Nevada which is really "California-East." So I think I got this X in the bag! )

(X) Gone to Washington, D.C.

(X) Swam in the ocean.

(X) Cried yourself to sleep.

( ) Played cops and robbers. ( I had a sister so we played Store, and house and Library! It was hot stuff!)

( X ) Recently colored with crayons. ( It's one of my favorite Sacrament meeting activities. I act like I bring it for the kids! :) )

(X) Sang Karaoke. ( Does Rock Band or American Idol on Play Station count, I think they do! And I am SWEET!!!)

(X) Paid for a meal with coins only. ( Who hasn't really)

(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't. ( EVERYDAY!!)

(X) Made prank phone calls. ( what would a 6th grade sleepover be without one or two prank calls!)

( ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose. ( I don't think so! I can't remember!)

(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue.

(X) Danced in the rain. ( and walked and played....I LOVE the rain!)

(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus.

( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe. ( Never! What kind of holiday shindigs have I been too!)

(X) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about.

(X) Blown bubbles.

(X) Gone ice skating.

(X ) Been skinny dipping outdoors. ( TWICE!!! HEHEHEHE!!!)

( ) Gone to the movies alone. ( I don't do much alone, which makes the X above even that more NAUGHTY!!! You all wish you could hear the story for that one, don't ya!?!)

4 comments:

Beth at Aunties said...

It was a fun read to learn more about you!
Skinny dipping TWICE:)!!!! Hope it was in warm water. I ahve one on you. I ahve been caught under the mistletoe...
Enjoy your trip to Florida and Happy 10th!

Laura said...

I am amazed at how many of you who did this tag have been skinny dipping! I think I was one of the few who hasn't been. And it's not something I ever plan on doing!

Carol Beck said...

did you read my post when i did this tag? i mentioned that i had toilet-papered houses with my own kids. ya'll were there too remember?

nikkicrumpet said...

Exactly how would your mom be able to even be slightly mad about you skipping school. Since on MORE than one occasion she skipped school with me!!! Just ask her about how we used to get out of science class....it involved a fib about "that time of the month" hehehe