Saturday, January 3, 2009

Follow the "Stash"

The managers at Carmax, as best I can tell are a bunch of weirdos! This includes my Husband, AND I am including all of you from Vegas as well! They really enjoy playing pranks on each other, engaging in all around tom-foolery, and setting up and participating in silly contests.

Well, last week and this week is what is known as the 13th month at Carmax. They basically sale as many cars these 2 weeks as they would in a traditional month. It is also when these silly contests start popping up! This year is no exception. This time they have decided to have a Mustache growing contest among all the Sales Managers. I have asked Paul what the prize is and he said that he didn't know. Seriously, guys are bizarre. Women must have a prize, like chocolate, or a movie, or a shirt, or a phone call from David Schwimmer. Men, evidently will embarrass themselves for nothing. Good to know!

So, from now until the end of the contest, I have included a Follow the "Stash" picture on the right hand side of our blog...so that you too can witness the Stash invasion!!! This is day 3 since there was really nothing to see until today. Happy Following!!!

2 comments:

nikkicrumpet said...

AHHH he is going to attempt the imperial Foo Man Choo stash...I noble goal! My father had that particular style mastered! I wish him much luck in his endeavor!

Gina said...

Are you serious? Are you kidding me?