to all of you!!
While we were standing there talking, Lynn pointed to the gas gage in my car and said, " You see that arrow next to the picture of the gas tank?, that arrow tells you on which side of your car the gas tank is on!"
WHAT!!!!
I had never noticed that before!! She said that it is something they are putting in newer cars, but I thought that everyone would love to know that little bit of info!!! How many times have you had to check to remember which side of the car your tank is on!! Now if you have that little arrow, you don't have to!!! Thanks Lynn!!
Also, I just learned that on the sides of your parchment paper, aluminum foil, and plastic wrap containers there are little half circle shaped tabs. You push those in and they hold your plastic wrap roll etc. in the container while you pull it out!!
INGENIOUS!!!
This light bulb moment has been brought to you by the letter "R" and the number "9"!
11 comments:
I don't want to brag but I've known about that arrow for years.
I guess I do want to brag.
And since I'm bragging let me just say that that Trace Adkins song on your playlist is one of my favorites. Luke knows every word and belts it out randomly
throughout the day.
Things I didn't know. Now all I need is a new car :)
Yeah, Sarah just taught me that recently. Then, when I was riding around with Jared in our new car he said, "Which side of the car is the gas tank on again?" As smooth as can be I was like "Don't you know what that arrow next to the pic of the gas tank is for?" He looked at me like I was a complete genius! I totally let him think that I was.
LOL pretty cool...I love lightbulb moments...but I have a feeling my truck is too old to have this new fangled invention...but you can bet I'll check it out next time I get in!
I remember when I figured that out a few years ago. I was so excited! And isn't it nice when car companies do something to make life easier?
Now I have to go check my car and see if it has an arrow. And if it doesn't...Well, I'm just going to make my own arrow. What a brilliant idea Randi! You're adorable. By the way the letter R and number 9 line had us all in stitches. You rock!
That's HIL-arious because I totally do that all the time. My car is different from Doug's, so whenever I drive his I get confused and have to stick my head out the window to figure it out before pumping. HA
We too now need new cars for that reason alone. Mike can't keep our cars straight and inevitably pulls up on the wrong side each time we get gas (to his credit, they're on opposite sides)... ingenious- I agree!
Randi i love you, you always make me giggle. i actually have noticed that little arrow on some of the newer models, but sad to say my jeep isn't one of those...soo...low and behold with my prego brain in full function i went to gas up my car last week. pulled up to the tank, turned off the car, got out, went to open the gas door but oh my gosh, where did it go?! duh, on the other side of the jeep. got back in the car, turned it on, pulled out from tank, flipped a circle in the parking lot and pulled back in to tank to successfully fill 'er up. WISH I HAD A BLASTED ARROW!
ps. i'm jealous my hubby gets to visit you guys without us girls. hope you have a tittilating time!
This made me laugh... because it is needed information at our home when I fill up;)
Thanks Randi!
Isn't the Computer great for keeping track of the VT.
I did it by hand way too many times in my past life:-) Lots of pages of scribbled out names, notes of new partners..well you get it!!!
Are you serious? Are you kidding me? Are you serious? You didn't know that? WOW.... you lost some points today :) I thought EVERYONE knew that.... That's alright, I don't know how to make dumplings.
Post a Comment