Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm A Freak!!

So, I have been on this diet for the last 4 weeks, and one of my favorite snacks to have is HEB's Organic 94% fat free popcorn. I make it almost everyday. It is delicious!


Last night I was making my daily bag and realized something freak show about myself. Here it is....


Everyday, when I put that bag of popcorn in the microwave, I set the timer and I walk off to do other things for that 3:00 minutes. And without fail, when the popcorn makes that first "POP"
I jump and think one of these three things.

1) Who's Hurt?

2) What just fell

3) Who just got shot!

I have only walked away from the dang microwave for 45 seconds. It catches me off guard,
EVERY TIME!!!

Seriously, What is wrong with me!?!

4 comments:

nikkicrumpet said...

Ummm it's just a guess...but I think it's too much of your mother's DNA hehehe

Erin said...

Um, I think you answered your question when you titled your blog.... You're a freak!!

Love you!

B said...

HAHAHA!! I LOVE YOU TO PIECES, YOU TOTALLY MAKE ME LAUGH. I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH.

Mylie said...

That's too funny! Hey never heard back from you when can I come over and try out your yoga DVD with you. Still on rest from running that so stinks!