Today Paul and I celebrate 10 years!

In honor of those 10 years I thought that I would write down one amazing memory I have from each of those years!
1. Getting Married and exchanging our James Avery Rings that 1st Christmas together, and that first Christmas tree of ours! HOT!!!
2. Having Sierra! Moving into our much nicer digs, right off the pool!
3.Our trip to San Antonio to celebrate your sales award from Carmax.
4. Moving into our first 2 bedroom apartment and buying a second car!
5. Moving to Las Vegas
6. Buying our first house!
7. Sierra starting Kindergarten: she was the only one NOT CRYING!!!! AND getting stuck in Fillmore driving home from Utah that Christmas!!
8. Moving to Austin and Having Logan!
9. Holing up in our house for Winter Storm 2007, and the Debenedetto's visiting. No one plays Triopoloy or Canasta like that!
10. Sierra turning 8 and being baptized! Snowmobiling in Wisconsin with amazing friends!
I can't wait to see what other memories we build together!
I Love ya!
Happy Anniversary!
9 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY PAUL AND RANDI! CONGRATULATIONS ON 10 YRS!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND HOPE THAT YOU HAVE ALL THE BLESSINGS THAT YOU NEED IN THE YEAR TO COME.
Wow, congrats you two!! Hope you got out to celebrate big!
Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful list of memories ya'll have built together. I loved this. Great post.
I was such a skinny geek, now look at me, I have matured into a lightweight dork. The Journey is the best part!!! Thanks for coming with me Rand!!
Paul
Congrats! It looks like it's been a fun and memorable 10 years!
Happy Anniversary you two! Thanks for letting us stroll down memory lane with you. You are so great for eachother. We are so lucky to have family like you. Now it's time to live it up for the next ten years! WE LOVE YOU! (oodles of parmesan bowtie...)
Cute picture kids! Happy anniversary!!!!! Love the 10 memory idea too.
Happy Anniversary guys!!! We just got back from Up North Snowmobiling, and of course as you know we have no phone service or internet access. I will talk to you soon.
Great post!! I know I'm late, but somehow I missed this one. So happy Tenner!!! What a great lookin couple!
Post a Comment