Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"Sole" Man!

Logan loves shoes!
His favorites for a long time have been his "Kachow" shoes! He even wore them to church because he could not have lasted 3 hours without them. Once, I had to turn the car around to get the "Kachow" shoes, and we were just going to pick up Sierra from school! We weren't even getting out of the car. Normally, I would have rolled down the window, and stuck my head out so I didn't have to hear the howling, but the howling started 2 houses down our street! I'm not stupid people-it takes 7 minutes to get to Sierra's school. You do the math, even I can calculate that one! :)

Well, evidently our "sole" man can not wear the same shoes for long because Logan has put away his Kachow shoes, literally in a drawer, and has opted instead for some sleek Sketchers!

Today, Logan was asleep when it came time to pick Sierra up from school. I tried to be gentle and keep him asleep, but he popped his little head up and would not go back to sleep. So, I told him that we had to go get Sierra. He was just in his PJ shirt, it was one of those days, and insisted that I get his "chews." He lead me to his room, opened his drawer- where he had stashed his shoes by himself- got some socks, and sat in my lap. I obliged and put on his socks and shoes- sans pants. His Obsessive compulsive need to have shoes on, if and when, we leave the house has finally hit rock bottom people. But, can I just say as his mother it was........
SEX-AY!

I couldn't resist snapping some incriminating evidence!

8 comments:

Erin Cummings said...

That is so funny! The first shoe obsessed man I've ever heard of. He may have to fight his future wife for closet space if it develops into a fetish. So cute though! Love it!

Beth at Aunties said...

He is a cutie and already obsessd about shoes!!! That is just too funny!

nikkicrumpet said...

Very cute....and in about 60 years he's gonna be wearing the SAME outfit...it just won't be quite as cute then! Have a great day...sans pants of course.

nikkicrumpet said...

Thanks for the Birthday love!! I had to include the pictures of your mom...heck she stalked me everywhere! Love ya right back!

Nicole said...

So cute! Completely asleep to worried about shoes in no time. Love the no pants shots.

Jer and Jacquie O said...

What a cutie! Next he's going to start asking to sleep in his shoes! Love you spaghetti

B said...

He hasn't been talking to his uncle Jeremy has he? We all know how Jerm is with shoes, at least the consistency of wearing them. I totally love that he is obsessed with them though. He's got "soul" man!

Katie Evans said...

That picture made me laugh out loud. Thanks for the good chuckle, Logan!