Here are the rules:
1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers.
Here are my unspectacular quirks about myself. Unfortunately, I think I may have mentioned some of these awhile ago, so if you have read some of these, I apologize. I try to be original, but really there are so many unspectacular quirks I have.

1. I love to take showers while it is raining outside. No, make that storming. I love to hear the thunder and lightning while I am taking a shower. I love it even better if it is dusk or nighttime. I also HATE baths. I would rather run around stinky all day then take a bath. I only get the urge to soak once every 18 months. No lie!
2. I love to be the first person to use the toilet or take a shower right after they are cleaned. I feel truly CLEAN. {sparkle, sparkle}
3. I love the feeling of new socks on my feet. Once they are no longer new, I have a hard time wearing socks. Thus, I usually wear shoes that require NO socks. I also HATE pantyhose or tights. That crotch thing hanging down to your knees-nope not for me!
4. I talk to myself... I solve a lot of problems this way, and I have a lot of great brainstorming sessions too! I know laugh! I just can't stand when it is SO quiet. I just have to talk. It is very embarrising but true!
5. I am a bona-fide scaredy cat. I DISPISE scary movies. Whenever I hear the Jaws theme, I immediatly cover my eyes. I can't even watch one of my favorite shows, Ghost Whisperer without DVRing it. I have to be able to fast forward through the scary parts so that I can then rewind them and watch them KNOWING what is going to happen.6. I re-read every post I write at least 5 times after I have posted it. I find things wrong every single time. I then fill like a weiny as I edit FO for OF.
So there you go 6 quirks about myself. I know for those of you who know me, there are a million and one.
So, now that I have the power, I am tagging:
Jamie or Gina ( whoever reads this first), Nicki, my lil'sis Erin ( now you have something to post about), Emily, Jacquie, and Stacey M.
And don't think I won't check up on you, because I will! :)
5 comments:
I love the new look of your blog. Way cute! Heck...you should be much more quirky than that...just hanging out with your mom and I in your developmental years should have you seriously twisted lol. Have a sweet evening!
Randi,
Did you get the email I sent you? I accidently erased your voicemail with your phone number. You can email me at livingvibrantly@hotmail.com if you didn't get my email.
Oh Randi, all the evidence right on a public blog! :) Love you oodles of manicotti
I am DEFIANT! I have no quirks. I am just normal average Joe!
I beg to differ Mr. Adams, anyone who know you knows that you are NO average Joe! :)
Post a Comment