Logan and I had the following conversation the other day:Logan: ( While holding and pointing to his Mr. Potato head) Mom! Abba dab dob blah blah.. bum!
Me: Oh! Is that your Mr. Potato Head? How cool!
Logan: (While pointing at Mr. Potato heads bum) Abba daba blah...Ear....labba didda in Bum.
Me: Oh! His ear was in his bum?
Logan: UMMMHUH! ( that's yes)
Me: Oh! His hat goes in his bum too! That's funny isn't it?
Logan: (with more enthusiasm) UMMMMMHUH!
I thought I would also post Logan's art work. Logan drew this the other day, but that was not the most exciting thing about it! While drawing it, Logan told me that this was "Kachow ( Lightning McQueen) go!" I was just so impressed that he drew a picture and told me what it was.


6 comments:
Conceptual art is such a beautiful thing! And for me it's usually my head that's in my bum...so Mr. Tater head has got nothing on me! Have a wonderful evening!
We laugh at bums around this house too! :) Logan is so great and quite the artist!
It's so fun to hear about cute little Logan. He is such a character. I do enjoy him having his own post as well. Although, I must say everytime you do a post and end it with "...and Logan enjoyed a cracker...", I almost burst a seam! We love you adorable people...oodles of tortellini
Oh...and tell Erin to get her little behind in gear and get something posted on that blog for pity sakes!!!!It's beautiful...it now needs WORDS!
Beautiful blog! Beautiful kids!! Beautiful everything!! I miss you. I was thrilled to hear from you. Blog-stalk me anytime. I'll do the same.
yea I know what we are getting Logan for christmas from Nanna! You better come out soon! He is soooo cute!
Post a Comment