"How many licks does it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?"
Now, on to the fun stuff that actually did happen!


Logan has a brillant idea!
The BIG RED BARN with the sea of Folding Chairs! Everyone, and I mean everyone in Round Rock was having their Halloween parties that night. This meant that our ward party became a BYOC party!
Logan's CHEESE face! This is not his "Real" costume. It was too hot, 80 degrees, to wear his whole costume! We will get pics on Friday!
There are not many pictures of Sierra doing the games because she was off with her friends. I finally cornered her waiting for the Hay Bail ride. This is Sierra, Ashley,and Mairzey- they are pretending to be zombies! Spooky!
Logan and Dorothy ( aka. Anna) getting their faces painted! Thanks Shelley!
Logan participating at the Duck Pond. Well his kind of participating....it's called splash and get myself and everyone else wet!
Oh! and as a side note..the Winner of the Chili Cook off was....
ME!
I know, I think someones vote didn't count on account of a hanging chad! But, a victory is a victory right? If you want the recipe just let me know! Have a festive Halloween!
4 comments:
Oh yeah Randi. Bring it on! We want the recipe and pictures and a free sample...cornbread anyone? And hurry...we're supposed to have chili on Thursday! :) Love you Mac N Cheese
HAH...your centerpiece looks LOVELY. Ya did good. which really isn't fair considering that you can also make great chili. You can either decorate or cook NOT BOTH GREEDY GUS! I choose not cooking...and for that my hubby's tummy is eternally grateful! Good to see you back on your blog...we were getting lonely for you.
Um...where was my phone call modest molly? I cannot believe I had to READ about your win!! Anyhoo- please send me a copy of your winning recipe. Oh, and RSVP my family and I for next years trunk or treat. Ours was lame in comparison....
congrats my little chilli queen! *toot toot* that's what you know who would say :). sounds like a good time. Are you comeing out for Turkey day or christmas? miss you!!
Post a Comment