What you do is go to flickr.com, google images, etc., and input the answers to the following questions. You then pick the pictures you feel best describe your answer and then post them.
I would love to see anyone elses that decides to do this. I I look forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with! What a fun way to get to know one another better!
Your age...

Your favorite object....

a James Avery charm bracelet that I have been adding to since I was 12. Every charm has a story or a meaning. I can't wait to give it to Sierra one day!
Your favorite food....

Ummmm... is there another type of food besides Mexican? I mean really, it is the greatest food of all time.
What you did today.....

I am trying to make Sierra and Logan's costumes this year for Halloween, trying is emphasized b/c I have NEVER done this before. I cut out Sierra's pattern today!
A bad habit of mine...

All My Children.
You know you all watch one or another, or Oprah!
That's right I just equated Oprah to Soap Operas!
My Maiden Name....

Scovill, not Zoo!
My First Job...

I can still spot the brand a mile away!
My College Education...

Utah State University
My Name...

Where I Would Love to Live...

Greece!
Where I Was Born...

Where I Live Now....

7 comments:
Very cute - love it! That's awesome that you are making the kids costumes this year. I am way impressed. The sewing machine and I do not get along very well. I only do it when I have to - because I am not very good at it!
Thats super fun Randi! Except I think I have to go to Cafe Rio now because of that picture you posted...
And thanks for the link from Sierra's fun project. The boys will be overjoyed. Love you oodles of fettucine
This is such a fun tag. What are you making for costumes? I'm totally impressed. I just did a tag too, and although I didn't tag you on my blog, I think you should do it!
Logan is going to be a Old-fashioned golfer, of course, so I made him some pants and painted some socks.
Sierra is going to be a witch. Her's is much harder in that it is a dress and a jacket.
I will totally do your tag nicole. I just have to think of 6 quirky things about myself. Well, ones that I want to admit!
Pretty cool post. I'm really impressed that you're doing home made costumes for the wee ones. Way to go MOM!
cool post ran. I'm attempting to do savannah's too. she wants to be tinkerbell, yea we'll see how that goes. i've never done a costume either.
Happy now? I posted mine ;)
Post a Comment