I am posting this so that I remember how funny and delightful my kids are. So, please indulge me!
After Sierra scored 4 books for a $1 at a Nieghborhood garage sale she proudly exclaimed in the car...." I love books, I want to fill my life with books.....and be an author....and do a blood drive!"
After having to share an ice cream pop with Sierra earlier in the day, Logan lead Paul to the fridge and pointed to the ice cream pops. Paul pulled one out and Logan exclaimed, " OHHHH! MINE, Sierra Night Night, MINE!!!"
Kids really do say the darndest things!
6 comments:
books = author = blood drive....ummm yeah...I follow the logic!
The other day I asked Luke if he had brushed his teeth. He looked like he was concentrating on my question and then he said, "That fart means yes." Is he disgusting or did I just discover a new way to communicate with my children?
We'll see....
-Sarah DeCamps
your kids crack me up, but they do say the darndest things. nanna has said a few dooseys herself. remember the one about the glass of milk to nurse! heehee still makes me laugh. love you
How adorable! Good job documenting those. Jer and I end up using our kid's quotes as future inside jokes to quote. Isn't it funny how your family creates a whole new language to draw from? So fun!
Love you oodles of ravioli
Sarah- I am sooo happy that you are checking up on us! I also noticed in my own checking in that you do not have a blog of your own. We will just have to work on that!
P.S. I love that we both have children with less than savory habits AND hilarious scenses of humor. Although, having parents coming out of the Mission Bend Ward it was probley inevitable! :)
Oh my goodness!!!! Love the blood drive addition to the author aspirations. My librarian mother will have to be referred to this post. :0)
I am with Logan, the less competition for the ice cream, the better! Smart boy!
Post a Comment