Logan's Best....
"Mom, I so funny..... (points to belly) I so funny right here...."
"Mom, I so funny..... (points to belly) I so funny right here...."
While driving to Sierra's last day of school, Logan was looking out the window, all of a sudden he said, "Mom, a shooting Star, Look!, Look!" I looked out the window to see a plane leaving a trail of smoke behind it. I said, "Logan that is a plane! How Cool!" Thinking he would be just as excited. "NO!, Shooting Star!"
Evidently, I have no sense of wonder!
Complications of the ONE SYLLABLE WONDER!!!
(note: typed phonetically for readability)
"I want a "Ju", pese!" ( Juice!)
" Mom look!.... a "HORE"!" ( a HORSE)
Sierra's Best.....
Sierra comes up to me in the kitchen with a jar of pickles and says, "Mom!, I need help opening this jar of pickles!" and proceeds to jam it in my face. Sarcastically I responded,
"Sierra that seems like a personal problem!"
"Mom, this is not a personal problem, it's a problem we need to talk about!"
2 comments:
oh my gosh i love your babies! you better hurry and get them out here so we can see them. oh and i guess it would be fun to see you and paul too. :) Happy Father's Day Paul!
Hi Sierra! This is Josh. What's up? How's summer? do you have an email address? what do you do all day!
lots of questions!
* josh*
Post a Comment