Friday, June 12, 2009

Doing Well..

I am doing well after Oral Surgery today...so far so good. Vicadin is great...so is Ibuprofen...but together they are a cocktail of AMAZING!!!

Swelling is minimal, but the doctor did say that given they fact my 2 wisdom teeth were "very impacted" ( her words not mine), and that they had to "drill them our quite a bit" I will see the worst of the swelling and bruising tomorrow and Sunday! YEAH ME!!

So, thanks to all of you for your well wishes and prayers. I truly have the best family, and friends EVER!!

and no, they didn't let me keep them.

Well, I better go, I can feel the medicine starting to kick in....

P.S. Paul is AMAZING. How I love that man!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Glad it went well!! Love you!

B said...

glad to here you are doing well. I feel bad cuz I didn't even know you were having surgery. Love you and continue to get better. we feel your pain in the oral surgery dept. here.
love tons

Anonymous said...

eat lots and lots of ice cream....

Jer and Jacquie O said...

How did it go over the weekend? I hope you've taken good notes because I'll be next in line for wisdom teeth fun...
I hope you're doing great now. We miss you guys...